Models of Consciousness, 5-9 September 2022
If you would like to present at the Stanford conference then please apply by filling out the application form below. The deadline for application submissions is 10th June 2022.
- All applications are for the in-person conference at Stanford only, not the preconference virtual boot camp.
- Attendance at the conference requires registration; please register using the registration page.
Participants can apply to give:
- A 25-minute talk (20 minutes for presenting plus five minutes for questions);
- A five-minute lightning talk;
- A poster at the poster session;
- Either a lightning talk or a poster;
- Both a lightning talk and a poster.
Talks presenting research where ideas have been translated into the mathematical domain, particularly when there are theoretical or empirical results of formal models or theories to be shared, will have priority. For examples of previous MoC talks, see here.
Those giving a talk in a 25-minute talk slot will have the option to have their talk filmed; subject to their signed consent. Applicants that are unsuccessful in attracting a 25-minute talk slot will often be offered the opportunity to present a poster or a 5-minute lightning talk, or both.
How to apply
- When completing the form, please take particular care when completing fields marked “For Booklet” since the content of these fields will be exactly how your details will appear in the conference booklet.
- Important! You will be sent an automated confirmation email upon submitting the application form. If needed, please check your junk email folder. If the confirmation email does not arrive then the form has not gone through and you will need to submit the application again. If you are still unable to receive a confirmation email then please contact the conference organisers (email@example.com).
- You will receive information on whether your application has been accepted in July 2022. Talks will be selected by the organisers and advisory board.
Applications are now closed.